Come home to Hopewell Estates. If you're looking for horse friendly land near Gainesville , Florida, consider our unique, deed-restricted estate community offering peace and tranquility in the heart of North Central Florida.
We have many rural home sites with beautiful open spaces, safe streets and room for bicycles, kids and horses.
• Our lots are 3-5 acres in size offering an unspoiled opportunity for country living perfect for growing families, horse owners and nature lovers.
• Convenient to Gainesville, High Springs, Alachua, Newberry and Jonesville/Town of Tioga, Hopewell Estates offers an exceptionally high quality of living, and easy access to excellent educational, cultural, recreational, and medical care facilities.
• Nature abounds in our area. High Springs is the gateway to our famous Ginny and Poe springs, and the Ichetucknee and Santa Fe rivers, renowned for diving, tubing, kayaking and canoeing opportunities. Paynes Prairie near Gainesville offers rare opportunities to enjoy viewing Sandhill cranes, bison, alligators and numerous other species. And we are only an hour or two from St. Augustine on the Atlantic and Steinhatchee and Cedar Key on the Gulf Coast.
• For the horse lover, we are 20 minutes from Canterbury Equestrian Showplace, one hour from the famous Ocala HITS circuit, and other venues for the western competitor. We feature perimeter fencing and established bahia grass pastures on every lot!
There are excellent cultural and educational opportunities in Gainesville,
• The University of Florida School of Veterinary Medicine, highly ranked for complex or simple large or small animal care.
Gainesville and surrounding cities offer vibrant choices in shopping and dining.
• There are convenient shopping opportunities in our area, including the Oaks Mall, the expanded Butler Plaza outdoor shopping mall, the new Celebration Pointe outlets and Publix markets at Jonesville and Alachua. Fresh Market and Uppercrust Bakery are nearby. World class restaurants, Community and National Banks and Lowes (Alachua) and Tractor Supply (Jonesville) are all conveniently located close to Hopewell.
• Our farmers markets are very popular, whether in Gainesville, High Springs, or Town of Tioga, offering locally grown produce and flowers, as well as baked goods.