What are the guidelines for farm animals?
You may have one horse for each acre that you own. 6 chickens are allowed per property.
Are there covenants and deed restrictions?
Yes. Click here and scroll to the bottom of the page to download the document.
Where are nearby grocers and farmer’s markets?
What are the waste disposal services offered?
Garbage will be picked up curbside each week.
What recycling services are offered?
Recycling will be picked up curbside weekly.
Are there hair and nail salons and day spas in the area?
Tell me about the schools, colleges and universities nearby.
• Middle school-High Springs Community School - 20 minute drive.
• Santa Fe High School - 15 minute drive.
• St. Patrick's Private Catholic High School - 25 minute drive.
• Santa Fe college, ranked first community college in the nation in 2015.
What churches are nearby?
• Forest Grove Baptist Church- 5 minute drive
• All major denominations nearby in Gainesville, Alachua, Newberry, and High Springs.
Are there sports opportunities for my family?
• Sports opportunities include youth soccer, lacrosse, basketball, baseball, softball and football in Alachua, Newberry, Jonesville and Gainesville.
• Gainesville has three public and three private well-maintained Golf Courses in Alachua, Newberry, Jonesville and Gainesville.
Tell me about healthcare and healthcare providers.
• There is an extensive network of interconnected physicians groups and healthcare providers in this medically oriented community.
Is the Hopewell Estates community ecologically sensitive?
In our area, “urban sprawl" has been methodically controlled to address the issue of ecosystem compromise. Hopewell Estates meets all regulatory requirements for storm water conservation, green space preservation and eco-sensitivity. We have made a significant investment in preservation of open spaces and a wild life friendly, water conserving environment.
You will be challenged to find a comparable community offering ecological amenities that rival Hopewell Estates.
What are some fun, family-friendly places and activities in the North Central Florida area?
Please visit this blog on all the little known but cool things that North Florida has to offer.